ORDER NOW because these are selling like hotcakes! Limit to maximum 5 per customer!
Carbon Monoxide Meter With Alarm – Carbon Monoxide Tester
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a very poisonous gas and continuous inhalation may even choke you to death. It is an odorless, invisible, and extremely dangerous gas, which can be given off by the most common appliances in your home or workplace. This carbon monoxide detector uses the latest electrochemical sensors that allows it to react to ambient changes in carbon monoxide quickly. It’s an ideal tool for measuring CO levels in industrial environments, commercial buildings, or even residential dwellings. It’s important to know that one of the main benefits of having a carbon monoxide alarm is that the CO meter serves as an early warning if any carbon monoxide gas is leaking into your home or workplace environment. The noise from the Carbon Monoxide Meter With Alarm – Carbon Monoxide Tester is loud enough for the person holding the device to hear and be notified immediately to get out of the general vicinity of the leak.
The carbon monoxide tester measures CO levels from 0 to 1000 PPM with a max hold and data hold functions. A built-in alarm sounds when CO concentration hits 200 PPM or higher, letting you know if the dangerous level of carbon monoxide gas has accumulated already. Auto power off keeps the included 9V battery charged as long as possible so you will be able to use it anytime you need, and charge only when the device is too low to function. The Carbon Monoxide Meter With Alarm – Carbon Monoxide Tester features a clear LCD display, the backlight of which will light up once the button is pressed and even works great in poor lighting conditions. Once on, the display shoes the level of carbon monoxide that the unit is sensing.
Another great feature of the carbon monoxide tester are its easy control buttons. There are four buttons in total which are max and data hold, backlight, and the power button. Each of these buttons have different functionality that will help indicate the presence of CO in the area. The safety alarm beeps continuously when the carbon monoxide meter detects the concentration of the CO in the air ranges from 35 PPM up to 200 PPM, helping ensure your safety 100% of the time together with its CO stabilized electrochemical gas-specific sensor type.
- Measures High to Background levels of Carbon Monoxide Gas
- Safety Alarm
- Auto Power Off for Efficient Power Saving
- Bright and Clear LCD Display
- Easy Control Buttons
- Fast Sampling Capabilities
- Perfect for workplace, industrial, or home use
Battery replacement instructions
- Please remove the inner gray plastic unit form the inside of the protective orange rubber casing.
- Battery compartment is located in the rear of the gray plastic unit.
- Change batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0 to 1000 PPM
- Operating Temperature: 0-50º C
- Safety Alarm: Above 200ppm, Alarm Sounds Continuously
- Accuracy: +/- 15% or +/- 10 PPM
- Battery: 9V (Included)
- Sensor Type: Stabilized Electrochemical Gas-Specific (CO)
- Dimensions: 6.29” H x 2.17” W x 1.57” D
- Weight: 5.50 oz.
- 1 x Carbon Monoxide Meter
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Battery
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
30 Days Return Policy
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments – Worldwide trusted payment processors.
- Real people on our internet help desks
- Low-Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF CRAAVERS! IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES AND WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!